Thursday 9 June 2011

10 Things I Hate About You

EOV's Cody Smith wrote a tender Valentine's Day poem to the Love of his Life:


Boy, you can be a big pain in the butt at times.
You can be loud.
You smell like fish.
Your kisses are way too wet and sloppy.
You have a tantrum when people take things that belong to you.
When I hide your stuff, you tackle me and try to beat the life out of me to get it back.
Your breath can be lethal, especially first thing in the morning.
You run around our place like a lunatic.
When I sit down to eat, you want to go and do stuff.  Every time I want to go out with you, you just want to sit down and eat. 
You tilt your head when you seem confused by something, but you don't fool me.  You're not really confused.  You're just using that to get what you want. 
You drive me completely crazy at times.
But in spite of all that, darn it all ... I love you 
Dudley, you're a great puppy.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment