Thursday 15 September 2011

Driving Miss Joni

EOV's Joni Miner Gets Her Beginner's Permit!



One of my goals has been to get my Beginner's Driving Permit but I discovered in my journey that I needed some support. I need someone to assist me in organizing the pickup of the Learner's Booklet, the breaking down and reviewing of the booklet info, and scheduling my Beginner's Permit appointment. So this summer I took a class offered at PCC Inc. (motto: Prepare. Challenge. Create.) that was facilitated by Rachel Ellsworth. Rachel assisted me and as a team we broke down the booklet info. Rachel created worksheets which I completed each week, in addition to taking notes. In my opinion, Rachel was a perfect instructor because she took the time to explain what to study and worked with me on what was the best way for me to study “the how to”. On September 9th, 2009, Rachel took me to Access PEI and at 11 A.M. I took my Beginner's Permit test. I was permitted to take the test verbally. The entire process took approximately one hour and I am proud to announce that I successfully passed the exam. I got all 21 signs correct and answered correctly 44 out of the 50 questions.

Submitted by Joni Miner

Joey Blacquiere of EOV also recently received his Beginner's. Congratulations to both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment