Thursday 15 October 2015

Finally Nashville Bound!!!




Joey -  Joni, when are you heading to Nashville?

Joni - November 17th on a bus tour!

Joey - When did you realize your dream was finally going to come true?

Joni - Over the summer my mom decided this was the year we were going to do it!

Joey - How does it feel to be this close to your dream finally?

Joni - Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Joey - I guess it's pretty safe to assume you're happy about it!

Joni - Yeah (Smiling)

Joey - So you have a big concert coming up on the 18th of October. Tell me about that.

Joni - It's going to be a well-rounded country music concert with a fun Emcee, Aunt Matilda and some great performers.

Joey - Tell us some of who'll be performing.

Joni - Kim Albert, Carol Karr, Allan Sonier, D'Arcy Ellis, Lurlean Palmer, Adrienne Gallant, Jim Dickson (on Banjo), Veronica Murray (she's a dancer), Mike and Karen Penton, and Paige and Pierre Poirier.

Joey - Wow! How did you get such an awesome line-up?  This sounds like it'll be the country concert of the year!

Joni - We put a call out to folks to help and they are all people I know and like and they were all really happy for me to finally get to realize my dream and they wanted to help me raise some funds in order to make my dream come true.

Joey - Sounds like you have some amazing friends.

Joni - Yes I do diddley do!

Joey - How much are the tickets and where can they be purchased?

Joni - The tickets are $10 each or for a family of 4 there's a deal of $20. You can buy advance tickets at 420 Read Drive here in Summerside, the phone number is 436.0005 or you can purchase at the door.

Joey - Where is the concert being held?

Joni - The Hall in Lot 16.

Joey - How long have you been working towards this dream trip Joni?

Joni - I created a vision board for this ten years ago and have been saving for that long.

Joey - Wow, that's a long time but obviously it's been worth it.  Do you have any advice to give other people with dreams.

Joni - Yeah.  Just put your mind to it and if you need help, just ask.

Joey - Thanks for the interview Joni.  We at EOV wish you a fun trip and be sure to stay safe and post pics on your Nashville page.

Joni - Thank you for interviewing me and I will have lots of pics and a few souvenirs from Nashville when I get back!


https://www.facebook.com/Joni-is-Nashville-Bound-1200156810000597/






No comments:

Post a Comment